Website Seneca College
We are proud to be building the equitable Seneca, and welcome applications from candidates who can contribute to the diversity of lived experiences, perspectives and approaches. Joining Seneca means being part of an inclusive community working hard to dismantle barriers to access, student success and employee potential. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports recruitment and selection activities and projects, to contribute to departmental objectives. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will advise hiring supervisors on recruitment and selection processes, create and track offer documents, and gather/ report meaningful and accurate metrics. The incumbent will also support the Talent Acquisition Specialists, with interview scheduling, preparing documents and job postings.
Job Offers and Administrative Support
· Creates offer package and extends to hiring manager and candidate for signatures.
· Assists with creation, implementation and documentation of Talent Acquisition processes and policies.
· Processes invoices and payments.
· Responds to inquiries from employees and job applicants in a timely manner.
· Reviews Authorization to Recruit (A2R) requests for completion and accuracy, sets approval path, and monitors progress. Assigns A2R to a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
· Assists in setting up candidate interviews, screening candidates, conducting telephone pre-screening, and completing reference checks.
Applicant Tracking System Administration
· Manages the administration of the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) to processes requisitions, post jobs, close requisitions and acts as a resource for technical support questions.
Reporting and Projects
· Runs Talent Acquisition reports from Taleo.
· Assists with projects related to technology enhancements, processes improvement, career site enhancements, and other Talent Acquisition and HR projects.
· Completed two (2) year diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
· Two (2) years of experience working in Human Resources, preferably within Talent Acquisition.
· Experience producing reports and documents.
· Prior experience with Taleo Application Tracking System is considered an asset.
· Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.
· Commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, with the ability to apply an inclusive lens in all aspects of the role.
· Demonstrated attention to detail; with the ability to create documents efficiently while ensuring accuracy.
· Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to work independently.
· Ability to support projects and initiatives related to process improvement and service delivery.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients.
· A skills assessment may be administered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit tre.tbe.taleo.net.