May 2, 2022 Posting #1266
YouthLink believes in the potential of every youth. We are dedicated to providing them with the support, guidance and opportunities they need to make positive life choices. We provide youth with brief and ongoing counselling, in-home wraparound support, shelter, housing, educational support, and safe drop-in spaces. YouthLink works towards equitable outcomes for youth in our community and, as such, is committed to equity-based hiring practices.
YouthLink Benefits are Top of Class!
· Competitive pay
· Health & dental coverage for you and your family with 100% premium cost paid by employer.
· Annual vacation with pay at 1.66 working days for each calendar month to a maximum of 20 working days per year.
· 5 ‘authorized absence’ days for family illness or emergency circumstances that prohibit employees from reporting to work.
· 3 paid agency days every calendar year after 3 calendar months service.
· Maternity / parental /adoption leave top-up payments (to top-up Canadian government unemployment benefit payments).
· 100% premium cost for long-term disability coverage paid by employee.
· Eligibility to participate in pension plan after 2 years of continuous service with generous matching contribution from employer.
Data and Research Analyst
(Permanent Full Time, 35 hours/week)
Bargaining Unit Position
As the Data and Research Analyst, you will work collaboratively with the CEO and Directors to coordinate and implement data and research activities that meet the organizations strategic objectives. The position works with the CEO, and Directors and their respective department managers to gather and analyze statistics, key performance indicators (KPI’s), conduct program evaluation, data analysis, conduct surveys, and focus groups as required. Ensures all reporting requirements to the board, governments, lead agency, and funders. The purpose of this position is to support and capture all service data and provide analysis leading to quality improvement. In addition, works with and supports the accreditation team to prepare for accreditation and ensure all required policies and processes are in place.
Design Program and Service Evaluation Framework
· In collaboration with internal and external expertise, design an evidence-based program and service evaluation framework for all service areas. This framework will link to community needs assessments and will include outcomes, indicators, program principles, and measurement methodology, which will transfer into organizational-wide indicators.
· Build in reporting mechanisms to ensure timely and accurate reporting to funders on the metrics they require.
Data collection and integrity:
· Responsible for all phases of data collection up to and including statistical and narrative reports.
· Schedules regular reviews to verify data and ensure data integrity including working with the Directors on ensuring the data integrity of the client record database.
· Collect and present KPI data to CEO, Directors and managers on a quarterly basis.
· Prepares reports to the board on all KPI data including variances, outcomes for client services, human resource data, communications, fundraising, finance, and others as they are developed.
· Report statistics to the Lead Agency or Ministry as required.
· Assist in providing data to support funder requests.
· Provides data to include in reports, such as the annual report and variance reports year over year.
· Report preparation on the operational plan.
· Work with management to quantify results, and establish service targets.
· Develop and update a quality improvement process leading to quality improvement initiatives.
· Responsible for the creation of datasets, coding, and direct data entry and monitoring for consistency of direct data entry activities.
Research, Thought Leadership, Evidence-Based Practice
· Monitors literature, and stays abreast of current evidence-based practice in relevant program and service areas.
· Attends conferences and workshops to engage in knowledge exchange and share learnings.
· Conduct focus groups, prepare surveys, literature reviews and needs assessments.
· Work collaboratively with various departments, and youth advisory committee to gather input on service outcomes, opinions, community needs & gaps in service.
· Responsible for implementing evaluation/research protocols.
Equity, Diversity and Belonging:
Proactively stays updated on best practices as it relates Equity, Diversity and Belonging. Works collaboratively with ABR Committee and Director of Anti-Racism, Equity, Inclusion and Community, to embed best practices into all operational goals and processes, and in particular, program and service metrics.
Key Performance Indicators and Outcome Reporting Management:
Work with external expertise to build a robust and reliable KPI and Outcome reporting framework.
Continual Quality Improvement:
Works with Program Directors and Managers to ensure every program has a program evaluation framework, and feeds program performance information back into program design and delivery.
Supports Organization’s Strategy:
Actively contributes to the organization’s Strategic Plan by participating in initiatives and committees to support the overall plan.
What You Bring
· Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline.
· A PMP designation is a strong asset.
· Coursework that demonstrates your desire for continual learning in Equity, Diversity and Belonging practices.
· Five or more years’ relevant experience in project management, compliance, quality improvement, operations management.
· Demonstrated experience in project coordination/management across diverse portfolios a strong asset.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to influence and inspire individuals to stay on-time and on-track to deliver on projects.
· Excellent leadership, administrative and communication skills (verbal and written).
· Demonstrated skill in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion practices, and specifically using an Anti-Black Racism lens.
· Highly organized, with exceptional skill in project management, and using online tools to track and report progress.
· Exceptional judgement; ability to analyze information quickly in order to prioritize and communicate emerging issues.
· Innate understanding of quality standards, licensing, regulations, policy, etc.
Full COVID-19 vaccination and Vulnerable Sector Check required.
Salary Range: $56,213 – $63,808
Full job description available here: https://youthlink.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Data-and-Research-Analyst.pdf
How to Apply
· Submit application to email@example.com -Please quote “Posting File # 1266” in the subject line.
As an organization committed to equity and justice in our community, we believe lived experience and knowledge of equity, diversity, belonging and anti-Black racism is a critical component in our recruitment process. If you have a disability and require accessibility accommodations with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Application Deadline: May 17, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.